Thursday, August 18, 2005

Confessions

  • Sometimes I confuse INXS songs as U2 songs.

  • I don't really know the rules or thoroughly understand the procedures of play for any major team sport.

  • I actually kind of like the cheesy Friday night WB show What I Like About You.

  • Doing math in my head is entirely more difficult for me than it should be.

  • The Godfather completely bored me.

  • I can't get into bed at night without looking under it to make sure no one's there.

  • I rarely floss.

  • I don't remember the last time I ate an actual vegetable in fresh-from-the-produce-department form.

  • I really don't love Lucy.

  • I pick scabs.*

  • The first LP I ever purchased was Tiffany's self-titled debut.

  • Yes, Dale, that time I fell asleep while you and Greg played a marathon game of Playstation basketball, I was, in fact, faking it to get the bigger couch.

  • I voted for the first Bush in '92.**

  • I once stood up a guy I decided I didn't want to go out with… and then left a completely lame and unbelievable excuse on his voicemail when I knew he wouldn’t be home.

  • The weird burn marks (mysteriously mimicking the treads of a circa 1988 Tretorn) hidden under the stereo speaker in my parents' basement are my fault.

Don't hate me.

-----------------------------------
* Just my own, I mean.

** I know!! I don't believe it either. In my defense all I can say is I was 18, the whole of my formative years fell under the Reagan/Bush Sr. administration, I'd been out of my parents' house only two months, and I did wise up and vote for Clinton in '96.

No comments: