- Figuring out that whole "Am I letting him pay, or should I offer to pay?" thing.
- Not SAYING when I'm trying to figure out if I'm letting him pay or if I should offer to pay.
- Answering a reasonably direct question like, "So, is this working for you so far? Would you like to continue hanging out?" with anything CLOSE to a direct and immediate answer.
- Knowing when a guy is considering kissing me.
- Helping him out and making the approach a bit easier when a guy IS considering kissing me.
Things that I AM really spectacularly good at:
- Making potentially awkward situations exponentially MORE awkward.
- Letting every thought that's batting around in my head find its way out of my mouth.
Clearly despite the ridiculous amount of experience I've accrued, my amateur status is still secure. (Good news! I'm still eligible to date in the Olympics! See you in Vancouver, friends.)