I'm going to limit my list to five because... well, because it's Friday and I need a Friday Five, but also because if I write any more than that, I'm apt to write things that people who actually read this will wonder about, and then they'll be all "Was that about me?? This one's towards me, right?" So let me just avoid any trouble and say right now: if you're reading this, it's not about you! (If it is about you but I don't know you're reading this, well, then, that's hardly my fault, is it? It is? Oh. Whoops.)
ANYWAY. Five things I wish I could say, or I haven't said, or I really probably shouldn't say.
- No one wants to hear you sing.
- Why aren't any of your pants long enough? I am taller than you are, and MY pants fit! Do you not own a mirror, perhaps?
- You really, really don't need to touch me just to get past me in a two-foot-wide hallway. In fact, you don't need to touch me ever. At all.
- I'm over it, but I still sometimes feel you owe me an apology for breaking my heart and a thank you for fixing yours.
- I know you've got some stuff to work through, but I still wish you'd try harder.