- I once paid over $30 of my own [not-so] hard-earned money (plus TicketBastard fees!) to attend a John Mayer concert.
- I taped the premiere of High School Musical 2 because I was going to be out of town when it aired (and, you know, I apparently thought the Disney Channel might not re-run it 47 times in the following week and I might actually miss that quality piece of modern filmmaking).
- I love me some fancy cheese as much as the next person, but I almost always have a package of Kraft Singles in my fridge for grilled cheese sandwiches and just plain old snacking.
- I have never made a pot of coffee in a standard home coffee maker, and I really wouldn't even have any idea how to do so if I tried. (Yes, yes, coffee goes in the basket and water goes in the top, but how much of each of those? And how long does it take? I really have no experience in this area.)
- I have seriously considered purchasing several ridiculous and likely completely ineffective products that seemed entirely useful at the time. (I do not actually own an AutoCool or a bottle of "Just a Drop," but I don't want to talk about how close I've come to that not being the case.)
Anyone else have anything they want to get off their chest today?