Sunday, January 01, 2006

Books I've read in 2006

* = Loved it
^ = Hated it
____________________________

  1. A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel *
  2. American Gods by Neil Gaiman ^
  3. The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank
  4. The Pleasure of My Company by Steve Martin
  5. Cause Celeb by Helen Fielding
  6. Freakonomics by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner
  7. Welcome to My Planet by Shannon Olson ** (I believe this was my third read of this one; I like it that much)
  8. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
  9. Popco by Scarlett Thomas
  10. Are Men Necessary? by Maureen Dowd (on audio book)
  11. The May Queen: Women on Life, Love, Work, and Pulling It All Together in Your 30s edited by Andrea N. Richesin
  12. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
  13. Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger
  14. Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri *
  15. The Year of Yes by Maria Dahvana Headley
  16. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  17. Assassination Vacation by Sarah Vowell

No comments: