Sunday, January 15, 2006

Wondering

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the only possible explanation for Ryan Seacrest's ubiquity is a pact of some sort with the Prince of Darkness?

Seriously, where did he come from?* And who ever decided that a smarmy fame-whore would transition successfully to a charming and likeable TV personality?

These are the things I just don't understand.


------------------------------
* I know--from some radio station out in LA. But was he actually popular and well liked in that position?

3 comments:

Poppy said...

I've been thinking on this all day, and I'm too lazy to look up how Rick Dees or Casey Kasem got into radio. Did they also sell their souls?

Stefanie said...

Good question, Poppy. If this is a long-standing trend in the path to fame, just think what Dick Clark must have done to get where he is... Scary.

Red said...

Ryan must be sleeping with someone at the top: Simon, Paula, or William Hung.