Sorry about that. For whatever it's worth, here we go.
Five things I did while I should have been packing, cleaning, and doing various other pre-travel preparatory tasks
- Slept in far longer than necessary.
- Watched The View. (I didn't get up early enough for Ellen.)
- Balanced my checkbook and paid my cable, credit card, and electric bills.
- Decided I needed a black hoodie; made a last-minute trip to Target in an attempt to find one.
- Wrote this pretty much pointless little blog post.
And now I'm off to New York for a few days of shopping, eating, and likely walking until my toes fall off. Have a great weekend, everyone, and I'll catch you next week.