Friday, March 10, 2006

Shouldn't I have a cake or something?

I just realized that that last item was actually my 100th post to Stefanie Says. If this were The Simpsons or Family Ties or something, I'm sure we would have done a clip show and had a "bring the cast out to parade in front of the studio audience" moment of some sort. Instead, I just wrote a letter I have no intention of sending. Yeah, I'm all about the fanfare here.

Also, considering I started this thing nearly a year ago, perhaps I should be a bit ashamed of myself for taking so very dang long to get to 100. Prolific I am not, clearly. Drunk a little bit I am, however. This makes typing a tad more difficult. It also makes me talk a bit like Yoda, apparently, as well.

The next time I raise a glass to toast some minor milestone, I should really have a proper drink in hand. A White Russian with skim milk instead of cream is really just not the same. Cue the "The More You Know" PSA ditty on that, I say.

2 comments:

Mair said...

"The More You Know" should be incorporated into the "Reading Rainbow" theme song. I can feel the rhyme.

And I was thinking the Yoda thing just before I read over the part where you had it. Well-done! And congrats on the milestone.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the milestone!