I've been working on a post that I've been meaning to write for a couple months now already, and I hope that when I'm finally done with it, it's not so damn long that you all say, "Seriously, girl? I'm not reading that." Perhaps I should make it a series--split it up into various elements. We shall see.
Meanwhile, I'm going to follow and copy the "Q&A and/or random-tidbits-about-me" theme that's been surfacing here and there lately.** Perhaps it is hopelessly self-absorbed of me to assume that anyone out there has a burning question he or she is dying to ask me, but if I weren't at least a teensy-tiny bit self-absorbed, I wouldn't have a blog, right?*** Beside that, I have actually enjoyed reading the clever questions and interesting answers that everyone else has been posting, so I am deluding myself into thinking it might be enjoyable over here at Stefanie Says as well. Humor me, won't you?
By the way, I share GG's fear that this could backfire tremendously and I will get no questions at all, but I've decided that is a risk I am willing to take. So ask away. Oh, and all you lurkers out there? The lovely folks who I'm happy to see stop by on a pretty regular basis but who are too shy to say Hi in the comments? Feel free to take this opportunity to step up and make yourself known. (Or not. You know; whatever. No pressure.)
And just as GG did, to start things off, I have a few small questions for you...
1. What food are you really not to be trusted around? (And I don't mean in any sort of sick and dirty American Pie sort of way; I mean because there's just no telling when you'll find the "enough" point and stop eating already.)
2. What TV show are you embarrassed to admit that you watch?
3. Is it true that everyone has one bizarre, freak-show body thing? You know, like an elbow that bends in an unnatural fashion or an eyeball trick that would scare small children or a toe that should be covered at all times? (Only one of those is me, incidentally.) Yeah? What's yours?
4. And OK, fine, an easy one: what was the last CD you bought?
* And with this subject line, I keep the Gilmore Girls references going for three posts in a row. How much longer should I keep it up??
** I know I have read more of these than this, but I am too lazy to go hunting around for more links at the moment. Surely you understand.
*** Actually, I don't think this is particularly true, as wanting people to read about my life was really not at all the reason I started this blog. But it seems to come with the territory.