Monday, February 06, 2006

Oooh... shiny!

Look what the UPS man just brought for me!

Shiny new toy

Before you go thinking the UPS man and I are unusually close and he's pilfering from the truck to provide other people's packages as presents just for me, I should clarify that I actually ordered this shiny new toy, and have been anxiously awaiting its arrival for several days now.

I'm definitely a minimalist, technology-wise, so any sort of fancy gadget is a big step for me. I'm terribly excited to get home and start playing with it, though. I may not go quite this far, but I do expect a further story will be in order at some point.

Now... what to name the little guy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim's is Rex (I think?), mine is Linda. May I suggest Kent? Or Doug.

If a girl, perhaps Phyllis?

Stefanie said...

Oh, he's definitely a boy. I was thinking of some sleek-sounding name worthy of a "player" type.

Maybe Tony... or Fabrizio. I'll have to think on this...

Anonymous said...

How about... Felix, "lix" being short for "lyrics"? Alright, maybe that's a stretch. Still, it's definitely a "player" type name.

Or maybe Magnus -- he ended up being a player. Oh wait, that's Lisa's sheep's name, right?

Hmmm...