- If you have a date with a very nice man who is well-mannered, kind, smart, outgoing, and interested in an admirably wide range of fun activites, but whom (despite all of those very good and promising qualities) you find yourself not physically attracted to in the slightest, is there any chance whatsoever that an attraction might develop, or is it best to save his time (and your own) and decline the second date?
- For my own private Cuatro de Mayo festival this evening, should I make the tasty-sounding Swiss Enchiladas I saw when I was on Cooking Light's Web site the other day, or the delightfully retro "Fiesta Casserole" (featuring crushed Fritos, just like all good Midwestern hotdishes should) that The Other Girl sent me in reply to my call for super-easy recipes recently?
- How long will this entirely uncharacteristic cooking kick last? Am I just temporarily amused by the novelty of it or actually trying to make a legitimate life change? And what will be my trademark element of charming ineptitude if I manage to make "real" cooking be routine? These are important questions, people (or rather, three important questions in one).
- Will I ever do the meme that Anniina tagged me for days upon days ago? That was actually going to be my Friday Five for today (anyone who offers a topic I can enumerate in five-point form really should know by now that it's bound to become a Friday Five for me). Instead, I apparently decided I had far more pressing things to ponder at the moment. (See #1 and #2 above, which surely don't fit into an itemized "Why I blog" list.)
- Why did I request Tully from Netflix? That disc has been sitting in my living room for so long that I don't even remember why or when it got there. Was it a Netflix recommendation based on something else I chose, or was I clicking from page to page on IMDB and found myself in a Julianne Nicholson mood somehow? I really don't remember, but I do hope it doesn't suck.
Bonus question (#6): Will my Internet connection be working again when I get home? I certainly do hope so, but if you don't hear from me for a few days, you'll know why. I'll admit I'm a little curious just how many productive things I might get done if forced to spend an entire weekend offline, but since the weather forecast predicts rain, I don't know that this is the best weekend to find that out. (So fingers crossed, Qwest; fingers crossed!)