Tuesday, July 01, 2008

And by "I'll probably follow up tomorrow," of course I meant "No I won't"

Thank you all for your careful responses to the question I posed yesterday. I told you I would provide some context, but that context is turning into a rambly navel-gazing post that I can tell I'm not going to wind my way out of before anywhere close to a reasonable bed time. So alas, it will have to wait. Maybe even indefinitely, as currently there's likely nothing in that post I haven't already expressed at some point numerous times before, and I do hate to be repetitive about anything aside from the really important stuff (you know--like proper use of possessive pronouns vs. contractions).

Besides that, Date #3 with the guy we'll call Part 2 of the context is tomorrow, so I may have an entirely new perspective (or a whole new paragraph of complaining to do) after that. We shall see. Regardless, I do want to thank all of you for your input. You honestly have helped me. Quite a bit, in fact.

Meanwhile, before I forget, you should all go over and say hi to the lady now known as Flurrious. Many of you might remember her by a different name (a name I will gladly repeat here if she wants me to do so, but don't want to post publicly in case she doesn't). In any case, whether you know her already or not, she is hilarious. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

And with that, it is officially past my bed time. Again. How's that New Year's resolution coming, Stef? Oh hell, it is only JULY.

5 comments:

3carnations said...

Well, that was a tease. Next time maybe we'll say "We'll answer your question tomorrow"...and then not do it.

Just kidding. Good luck with date #3. I hope he shovels your driveway tonight. In July. That really WOULD be something, right? :)

L Sass said...

You know you love the teasin'.

Anxiously awaiting all this highly anticipated CONTEXT.

Anonymous said...

I, too, can't wait to hear about Date #3. And I'm thrilled about Flurrious as well! :)

Anonymous said...

I was going to leave you a comment yesterday, but then I remembered that I'm 44 and unmarried, which bespeaks a certain ignorance of the subject matter.

And thank you for the link! I feel like I should send you ... a pimp hat? Maybe not.

shelleycoughlin said...

I didn't even know there were dates #1 and 2! Now I must know more. Don't make me beg.